domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Antibacterial Gel / Gel Antibacterial

English

Description:
 



Antibacterial Gel

with Moisturizers
“ÁvilaKel”





It is a product that cleans, moisturizes and disinfect your hands without using soap and water. Kills 99.9% of germs instantly and is superior to all the products in the market because it is made from 100% Natural Chemicals



Materials:


To place an Antibacterial Gel need the following ingredients:

13 teaspoons of ethyl alcohol (ethanol 72%) [90 ml, approximately]

- ¾ teaspoon Carbopol

- ¼ teaspoon pure glycerol (1,125 ml)

- ¼ teaspoon Triethanolamine (Approximately)






What is?

 
We can be vulnerable to infections and viruses that are closer than we imagine. That's why using a Gel Antibacterial comendadle, which will enable us to eliminate the bacteria in moments, and replaces it with water and soap at a time of not having, and so there is less risk of germs, especially the children.


Condition:


Antibacterial Gel should be kept in a cool, dry place to prevent evaporation of alcohol, which is the ingredient germicidal



Recommendations:

Wash your hands using liquid soap and water, rubbing for at least 20 seconds. Then rinse, dry and apply the gel. Used in this way will give the best protection against bacteria, fungi and viruses.

Using it in the street and you can not wash your hands, apply on a palm and then rub the hands, mainly covering both palms and fingertips. Allow to dry without shaking hands.


Additional important information:

Antibacterial Gel has traditionally been used to disinfect wounds. Although the use of alcohol gel does not replace proper hand washing, it was found that individual use (without washing hands) significantly reduces the amount of bacteria found on the hands and recommended as a precautionary measure to avoid infection of communicable diseases through hand contact with objects and other surfaces as another hand after a greeting.




Spanish

Gel Antibacterial con 
Humectantes
“ÁvilaKel


Descripción:

Es un producto que limpia, humecta y desinfecta tus manos sin necesidad de usar agua y jabón. Elimina el 99.9% de los gérmenes al Instante y es superior a todos los productos en el mercado, porque es elaborado al 100% con productos Químicos Naturales



Materiales:

Para poder realizar un Gel Antibacterial necesitamos los Siguientes Ingredientes:

13 Cucharadas de Alcohol Etílico (Etanol al 72%) [90 ml, aproximadamente]

- ¾ Cucharadita de Carbopol

- ¼ Cucharadita de Glicerina pura (1.125 ml)

- ¼ de Cucharadita de Trietanolamina (Aproximadamente)



¿Para qué Sirve?

Podemos estar vulnerables de contraer infecciones y virus que están más cerca de lo que nos imaginamos. Por eso es comendadle utilizar un Gel Antibacterial, que nos sirve para poder eliminar las Bacterias en Instantes, y lo sustituye por agua y Jabón en momentos de no haberlo, y así es menor el riesgo de contraer gérmenes, especialmente los Niños.



Conservación:


El Gel Antibacterial se debe mantener en un lugar fresco y seco para evitar la evaporación del alcohol, que es el ingrediente germicida.


Recomendaciones de uso:
Lave sus manos utilizando agua y jabón líquido, frotándolas por lo menos durante 20 segundos. Enseguida enjuague, seque y aplique el Gel. Utilizado de esta manera dará la mejor protección frente a bacterias, mohos y virus.

Si lo usa en la calle y no le es posible lavarse las manos, aplique sobre una palma y luego frote las manos, cubriendo principalmente ambas palmas y yemas de los dedos. Deje que se seque sin agitar las manos.


A continuación encontraras algunos Link para que accedas a las Pág. y obtengas más Información de la misma, al igual que nuestros Twitter:


http://www.gelantibacterial.com/


http://noticiaaldia.com/2011/03/como-preparar-gel-antibacterial-casero/


@Luisavilapincay

@KelvinTorrealba




3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks Prof.
    I sent him and another that talks about the activity of Genetics, here's the link:

    http://theinformationandmore.blogspot.com/2011/05/genetics-genetica.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancerBipolar Disorder, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Anal cancer.Appendix cancer.,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer.Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,OsteoporosisAlzheimer's disease,Brain cancer.Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,  ..WhatsApp phone number+ 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ResponderEliminar